Review Request...

Hello,
I just submitted my first package for review. I'm not sure how to mark it as need sponsor. I've created my FAS account and signed the cla. I've started a scratch build to see how it works on the other arches. I've compiled locally on f12 for x86_64.

Do I need to do anything else to mark it as need sponsor? Otherwise I assume I just wait for feedback via the bugzilla entry correct?

Thanks,
--
Nathanael Noblet