Re: Broken dependencies script at it again

On 2009/11/14 7:13 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:

Anyone on the list irritated enough to work on these scripts or just
irritated enough to complain via email and let it be someone else's
problem?

	-Mike

Where can we find a copy those scripts? I would be happy to take a look and see if we can implement a simple "do not send any mail if" blacklist for the broken deps.

Stewart