Re: Broken dependencies script at it again

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 02:41 -0500, Stewart Adam wrote:
> Where can we find a copy those scripts? I would be happy to take a look and
> see if we can implement a simple "do not send any mail if" blacklist for the
> broken deps.

There are two scripts.  One, spam-o-matic, is what emails the individual
maintainers about a problem.  The other, repodiff, is what generates the
broken deps part of the daily rawhide report.  spam-o-matic can be found
in the rel-eng git repo, git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/releng
repodiff can be found in the yumutils git.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!