How to update F12 packages?

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 02:42:20 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> What do I need to do, to build updated chunkd and tabled packages on top of
> the new cld?

You need to file a ticket to releng [1] and ask for buildroot
overrides as outlined in the guidelines somewhere I can't remember.

You need to provide them the name, version, release of the package you
want to have in the buildroot so you can build other packages on top
of that. Also let them know on what Fedora version(s) you want to have
your package tagged. See example [2].

Orcan

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/wiki
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3158