Re: Broken deps for rawhide the past few days

On 11/16/2009 08:22 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
Many of you received emails over the weekend and this morning regarding
broken deps in rawhide.  If these emails mentioned that the deps were
broken on ppc or ppc64 they can be ignored.  We are no longer producing
ppc/ppc64 as a primary arch, however we forgot to tag the config change
that enacted this on our compose tools.  We were attempting to compose
ppc(64) trees with only noarch packages, and well things didn't work so
hot.

We should have this fixed today so that future emails about broken deps
will be about actual broken deps, not broken configurations.  Sorry for
the mailbombing.

Seems as if you once more failed to fix this. The 4th flood of mail (ca. 1200 each) seems to be underway.

Ralf