Re: RFC: Btrfs snapshots feature for F13

Hi,

   > We've now created a useless and slightly dangerous object
   > though. Regardless of the competence of the user who's problem
   > that is, better to avoid it if we can.

Okay.  Perhaps the automated snapshot creation algorithm should be
amended to something like:

"check /proc/mounts for at least one btrfs, and zero other non-btrfs
filesystems, except for /boot which can be anything."

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb laptop org>