Re: Review request...

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 21:45 -0200, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> Can you post this info in the bug report ?
I was just about to at your request (I think one of the two places is
enough ;-) but noticed that Nathan was faster in applying relevant
changes. Note that I haven't done a throughout check, only pointed what
I noticed on quick look, so there *might* be more problems. Supposing
I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow (no promises though), I'll point
out anything other that I find in the bug report itself.

Martin