Re: abrt bugzilla reporting - does it work?

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 11:33 +0100, Christoph Höger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to report an evolution crash report with abrt. All I get
> (besides a stacktrace) is "libcurl failed HTTP Post".

It would help if your bug report would be more informative:

What version of abrt?

Can you give the _complete_ error message?

> Since I suspect that libcurl generally can handle HTTP posts, I wonder
> if this is some general bug in abrt?

There was a fix to name resolution, but since you did not give
abrt version number, there is no way to know whether you run
abrt with that fix or not.

> Did anybody submit bugs successfully using this tool?

Yes.

--
vda