Re: abrt bugzilla reporting - does it work?

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:29:10 +0100, Denys wrote:

> > Did anybody submit bugs successfully using this tool?
>
> Yes.

Well, with F-12 and a segfault in Claws Mail, it created a bugzilla ticket
for me, but I couldn't get it to upload/attach the backtrace. Not even
when retrying multiple times to send the report again with the mark in
the checkbox next to the backtrace info. No error message.

With F-11, documentation on setting up abrt is either missing or
placed somewhere where it's difficult to find. Simply installing the
packages, the plugins/addons, the gui and starting the daemon doesn't
yield anything [and I haven't search for external doc files yet].