Re: Local users get to play root?

Am 2009-11-18 19:16, schrieb Bruno Wolff III:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 17:45:26 +0000,
   Bastien Nocera<bnocera redhat com>  wrote:

Once we get the new user management stuff into F13 [1], we'd probably
tighten that rule so that only admins are given the option, or all users
but with the need to authenticate as an admin.

This seems pretty reasonable.

I don't like the way Fedora is going with this: digging out something that works and saying "we'll replace it later" makes no sense. Make it work now, or *keep it in*.