Re: Local users get to play root?

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009, Jeff Garzik wrote:

On 11/18/2009 04:46 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
Jeff, I think you're misunderstanding, a lot, here. I'm not in favor of
user-can-install-pkgs. I'm just explaining why I don't think pk should
be on servers.

PK will be on F12 servers, because of upgrades and very poor communication of this new policy.

That is the reality of the situation.

/should/ is not relevant at all here.

It is for purposes of me stating my opinion, which is all I've been saying this whole time.

-sv