Re: Local users get to play root?

On 11/19/2009 04:19 AM, Richard Hughes wrote:
> 2009/11/18 Seth Vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org>:
>> Richard,
>>  to be fair, when I asked you how to edit a .pkla file you couldn't tell me.
>> So, if our engineers don't know the basics, how should our users?
>
> Fair comment. Release notes additions might be good in this regard.

It should have been announced and documented with the rationale for the
change *before* the release. Just pretending that everyone should know
about how PolicyKit works when documentation is just lacking doesn't cut
it. You didn't even respond to by bugzilla comment and just closed the
bug. We will still do a post-release update for the release notes now
but that's scrambling to minimize damage.

Rahul