Re: NFR (No Frozen Rawhide) Planning Meeting :: Thursday 2009-11-19 @ 20:00 UTC (3 PM EST/ 12 PM PST)

On 11/18/2009 06:47 PM, John Poelstra wrote:
Date: Thursday 2009-11-19
Time: 20:00 UTC (3 PM EST/ 12 PM PST)
Location:
o Fedora Gobby--http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/GobbyHowTo
o Fedora Talk--Conference room 2010
--http://talk.fedoraproject.org/ (take note of the hot new docs created
at the recent FedoraTalk FAD).

Audience:
o Development, Quality Assurance, and Release Engineering
o Those interested in helping scope out and work on the actual
implementation of the NFR (not to be confused with
http://www.nfrexperience.com/ though there are some similarities, but
nobody gets hurt ;-) proposal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_Frozen_Rawhide_Proposal -- please join
us tomorrow for a planning meeting.

While I will not be attending the meeting, I just wanted to +1 my support for this proposal. NFR will make life easier on developers, without (IMO) compromising stability of releases.

Thanks!

	Jeff