Re: Review request...

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Many packagers don't know that maintaining a proper spec %changelog for
> relevant spec file changes and %release bumps are considered important
> during review already. Others add meaningless/dummy %changelog entries
> even in Fedora cvs.

But that's a people issue that needs to be solved, not papered over in the
name of "being nice".

Sadly, "incompetence" as in unfamiliarity with guidelines which are assumed
to be prerequisites for proper packaging is growing in our ranks (both from
new packagers and from people who ought to know better), something needs to
be done about it.

        Kevin Kofler