Re: Local users get to play root?

Richard Hughes wrote:
> F11 had retained authorisations, which arguably were more of a
> security weakness.

How's a retained autorization (ask for the root password once, remember the
authorization (NOT the password! I know you know this, but I'm pointing this
out for other readers who might fall into this common confusion)) less
secure than a blanket authorization (don't ask for the root password at all,
have the authorization pre-"remembered")?

        Kevin Kofler