Re: Local users get to play root?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f12/en-US/html/sect-
Release_Notes-Security.html

> Man page:
>
> pklocalauthority(8) polkit(8) polkitd(8) pkaction(1), pkcheck(1),
> pkexec(1)

Which of these documents actually explains what these options do properly? I
couldn't see anything.

They just print out vague descriptions and are not comprehensive. Most of
the documentation just tells me how the configuration files are formatted.

The sysadmin has no way of verifying exactly what these options do.

How do I know nobody is going to add another option mid way through a fedora
cycle or with no documentation I need to be aware of?

Jeremy

--
http://jeremysanders.net/