Re: Local users get to play root?

> Not true. I just want to avoid repetition and if the points you wanted
> to make have already been made clearly here and elsewhere, just be
> patient till the decision is made. In other words, cool off.

You really don't get it.

1. Telling people to cool off is patronising, especially when they are
not upset.

2. Whether I repeated someone else's point or not is irrelevant. The
only relevant thing is that I added my voice.

Now, "till the decision is made" is what I'm trying to get at here. I'm
adding my voice so that the _right_ decision (in my opinion) is made.

--
Bojan