Re: F12: where did window properties go?

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> writes:
> I said, it *will* be an upstream change.

Upstream change or not, you're pissing off users to save 59k out of
however many gigabytes a minimal GNOME install is.  I shouldn't really
presume to speak for others, but for me focus-follows-mouse is wired
into the fingertips --- it's not a negotiable UI change, it WILL cause
me to leave a distro.  Or stop using GNOME, if they are stupid enough
to try to kill it altogether.

I think that including control-center-extra by default is an entirely
reasonable compromise.

			regards, tom lane