Re: F12: where did window properties go?

> Upstream change or not, you're pissing off users to save 59k out of
> however many gigabytes a minimal GNOME install is.  I shouldn't really
> presume to speak for others, but for me focus-follows-mouse is wired
> into the fingertips --- it's not a negotiable UI change, it WILL cause
> me to leave a distro.  Or stop using GNOME, if they are stupid enough
> to try to kill it altogether.

You're making the assumption that the change was made to save space.  It
wasn't.  I can't find the original thread right now, but it's part of a
cleanup on configuration tools.  Upstream felt it no longer necessary to
expose this, our Fedora maintainer decided to make it available via a
subpackage.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!