audio group after upgrade

Hi,

after my upgrade to f12 I could play any sound files. This was a odd
problem: Not just my speakers stay silent, but the player won't even
start.

xmms complained:

** WARNING **: alsa_get_mixer(): Attaching to mixer hw:0 failed:
Permission denied

And, indeed, I was not in the audio group.
(simple fix - so no problem for me)

I assume that every user is in this group by default upon installation,
so why does anaconda not handle this?
(If no one noticed this yet, just think of this mail as a feature
request)

regards

Christoph