Re: Security policy oversight needed?

On 11/19/2009 02:49 PM, Colin Walters wrote:

> * Do we have a fedora-default-policykit-policy?

Sounds like the right way to go.

> * How do we get this installed on upgrades?  Code in preupgrade?

"code in preupgrade" seems like a very *bad* way. Maybe "Provides:
system-policykit-policy" on each of them and then make policykit itself
require that, and only include one of them when doing a pungi run?  I.e.
the same way we do fedora-logos.

--
        Peter

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to
change that here and there.
		-- Feynman