Re: Local users get to play root?

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
Moreover, even sudo doesn't ask me again if I invoke it
within 5 minutes of using it (or however long it is).

It does if it was kdesu asking (at least, it's supposed to; otherwise a malicious app can gain privilege by waiting for you to use kdesu and then immediately asking for privilege).

--
Matthew
KATE: Awesome Text Editor