Re: No fuse module in Koji builds?

On 11/20/2009 10:07 AM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
On Wednesday 18 November 2009 11:25:15 am Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
If they are or will be, will local non-root fuse mounts be permitted
during builds?  As far as I'm aware there are no security issues with
doing this, although possibly there may be unexpected interactions
with Koji/mock if a build doesn't properly umount fuse mountpoints.

The builders are running RHEL 5.4, doing any kind of mount is not permitted
during the build. network access is not allowed also. You will likely have

(slightly O/T)

Remote network access may not be allowed, but network access itself is: connecting to localhost, for example, works just fine. localhost network connections are critical for my cloud computing packages' test suites.

	Jeff