Re: abrt and bugzilla

Christoph Wickert wrote:
> I disagree. As the maintainer, I need to be able to ask people for
> details, clarification, feedback etc. This is impossible for anonymous
> submissions and I doubt it will be possible with submissions that don't
> require an kind of authentication.

+1

And in fact, we should also be careful with disabling e-mail feedback by
default not to disable too much for it. I agree with you that, while
disabling notification on CCs by default may be acceptable, disabling
everything other than "fixed" is not, we need to be able to contact users
for feedback.

        Kevin Kofler