Re: PackageKit policy: background and plans

On 11/20/2009 09:19 PM, James Morris wrote:
Are we moving toward a model where the user and the administrator are no
longer really separated?  Things seem to be regressing according to
whatever use-case some desktop developer thinks is important at the time.

Agreed. Speaking even more generally, it seems we have abandoned the "default to secure" principle.

	Jeff