Re: abrt and bugzilla

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 14:23 -0500, Casey Dahlin wrote:

> More information is not necessarily a good thing. We call this concept
> "noise."

Who is we? The information theory community certainly doesn't, either
it's information or noise :)

I think automatic bugreports do have value. You (as a bugreport
receipient) will want to treat these reports differently from manual
reports (i.e. give them less weight individually), but the statistics of
automatic reports can still provide important information.

Tom