Re: [RFA] Font audit results for Fedora 12 and 2009-11-22 fedora-devel

Le lundi 23 novembre 2009 à 12:54 -0600, Jon Ciesla a écrit :

> I question the taste of this remark.  Was it really necessary to bring
> this up in such a public forum?

I guess this just reflect frustration in seing xine-ui adding new copies
of the same fonts months after months even though it is explicitely
demanded not to in packaging guidelines and it was pointed multiple
times whenever the script result were posted to this list this past
year.

You're right I should not have posted it this way.

--
Nicolas Mailhot