Re: [RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> writes:
> I don't assume they have the capability to fix code problems.
> I assume they're ready to do their maintainer work and nag upstream till
> it does. Or are ready to drop the package if it costs them more than
> it's worth.

You are assuming that upstream will agree that it's a problem.

I don't have a horse in this race, since none of my packages contain
any fonts.  I will note though that my own response would involve
procmail'ing these complaints to /dev/null.

			regards, tom lane