Re: example content

ma, 2009-11-23 kello 20:21 +0100, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) kirjoitti:
> To be truely useful for ambassadords, we'd need a localized version :)
>
> Which means we'll have to regenerate the ISO anyway with our own kickstart.

I'm actually hoping that if or when the desktop spin starts targeting
USB sticks, the current language support groups (whatever they'll be if
the YumLangPackPlugin feature is implemented) could be added to the spin
in their entirety. For example the Finnish spell
checking/hyphenation/grammar checking libraries and tools are currently
missing from the desktop live-CD - I understand the space constraints.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio