Re: Kernel-2.6.31.6-134 seems to have a bug on R600 DRM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Williamson" <awilliam redhat com> To: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: Kernel-2.6.31.6-134 seems to have a bug on R600 DRM

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 12:44 +0100, Andreas Tunek wrote:

I seem to get crashes when I sometimes close tabs in Epiphany of
Firefox. I have a ATI Mobile 340 (based on the R100 series I think). I
do not get the same error on my other computer with intel gfx.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what Liang posted, but please do
file a separate bug report for it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_Xorg_problems

thanks!
again criticizing the reporter for reporting his case. That was what he was doing when it crashed, he might not know that it is unrelated, but just reporting what he was doing at the time of the crash.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey