Re: abrt and bugzilla

On 11/20/2009 01:06 PM, Jiri Moskovcak wrote:
<snip>

1-4 are more RFEs for bugzilla, but I'll try to elaborate here and start some discussion:
1. Can Fedora enable anonymous/unauthenticated bug submission.

We're thinking about this, but it can be flood the BZ, so the solution might be, that anonymous reports won't go directly to BZ. We can ge some ideas from kerneloops.org.
What about to use user abrt as a reporter? Which will be set by default and would be able to change. This user abrt will have some limited privileges in bugzilla (just only to report bugs for example).
<snip>
RR