Re: [RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Le Mar 24 novembre 2009 17:06, Jeremy Sanders a écrit :

> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>
>> The costs could go down to nothing if there was no core font user left in
>> Fedora
>
> Surely some are required for external legacy applications (including free
> software and propitiatory applications)?

If no one Fedora-side wants to do the work, this is a problem for RHEL. The
Fedora xorg team as far as I've seen only checks the core fonts code stays
operational and the built-in core fonts work. Current Fedora core fonts apps
exercise much more than that.

--
Nicolas Mailhot