Re: [RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Dne 24.11.2009 17:09, Jussi Lehtola napsal(a):
However, there is still a justification for legacy software. Even if
some utility only supported the ASCII code set, it would be stupid to
bar its inclusion just because it doesn't support UTF-8, as it probably
was not designed to serve that purpose.

I think you didn't get the message ... you are very welcome (well, I guess, you are) to fix packaging of those fonts (see bugs at http://is.gd/52X4m). If you say, that somebody else should do the work (I was looking at it whether I could help there, but my estimate was something like a week of full time work), then let that somebody else to decide whether it makes sense.

Matěj

Ask yourself whether you’ve really obtained fullness of the Holy
Spirit, follwed by gifts needed for your service.
    -- Francis MacNutt