Fedora 12 Extremely Unstable

I just installed Fedora 12, to replace Fedora 11, and I have some bugs but I'm not sure where to file them.  Please help me get these into bugzilla as they are urgent.
  1. Fedora 12 crashes frequently and makes it almost unusable for me.  It seems to crash whenever I try to edit/change sound preferences.  When I do this I get logged out and then have to log back in.  I can repeat this at any time by going to go System->Preferences->Sound.

  2. Editing preferences for certain programs causes me to be logged out but this is random and I haven't found a way to repeat it.

  3. Changes to keyboard shortcuts are not saved.  I tried mapping Alt+T as the shortcut for the terminal and it does not work.
Brad Longo