Re: Fedora 12 Extremely Unstable

Dne 25.11.2009 03:08, brad longo napsal(a):
   1. Fedora 12 crashes frequently and makes it almost unusable for me.
      It seems to crash whenever I try to edit/change sound preferences.
      When I do this I get logged out and then have to log back in. I
      can repeat this at any time by going to go System->Preferences->Sound.

Getting suddenly "logged out" is usually a symptom of an X server crash. Please look into /var/log/Xorg* to see if you are getting any backtraces.

Michal