[RFC] unified i386/x86_64 install media.

Nikolay Ulyanitsky lystor at lystor.org.ua
Wed Nov 25 10:00:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 09:38, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> Instead of this I would pretty much like to have the normal install DVD
> being full (>4GB, instead of 3.0-3.3GB as now), so when installing a
> computer I have more content on local media and less stuff to get from
> online sources, resulting in a shorter time until the computer is fully
> usable.

+1
There is a big problem for people of almost all small cities in
Ukraine to download a DVD or get software from internet.
Internet access is a dialup/gprs.
Fedora respins with additional software (like
http://russianfedora.ru/) is more popular among them.
People usually exchange DVDs among themselves.

--
With best regards,
Nikolay Ulyanitsky