Re: Answers from the Candidate Questionnaire now in the Wiki (Was: Candidate Questionnaire status)

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 2:02 AM, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
> So the answers are now free for public consumption on this page:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/F13_Questionnaire
>
> CU
> knurd
>
> P.S.: Just to make things clear 6 month early: next time somebody else
> has to handle the questionnaire.

knurd

I just want to thank you again for all your work on this. I understand
it is a burden to candidates and a lot of work for you to collect and
organize the answers but it sure makes for some interesting reading.
For those who don't personally know the candidates you have made a big
contribution to the recent elections.

John