crazy Xrandr/XOrg automatic display configuration.

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:00:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> This is intentional. Plymouth is rendering the same boot animation on
> all heads; not sure we can do much better.

Oh, I don't mind that at all.  That's awesome.  I understand that
clone mode is excellent for Plymouth.

But after Fedora logs in, couldn't GNOME/Xorg set an extended desktop?
 Since that does seem to be the endorsed behavior.  Surely letting
Plymouth use clone mode doesn't mean the desktop session can't expand
the desktop after login?