Re: [RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Dne 25.11.2009 10:03, Nicolas Mailhot napsal(a):
If Matěj
and others do their part I'll help them but that's all). So I suppose
the only remaining course of action is to:

When we are clear now, I want to be clear as well ... IMHO, fixing these bugs (http://is.gd/52X4m) is at least a week of full-time work for me (it probably includes some time learning the craft, so somebody else might do it faster). Given my current work preferences (especially love I get every day from abrt bugs), I don't expect to do anything about these bugs at least this year.

Matěj

Besides, the determined Real Programmer can write Fortran
programs in any language.
      -- Ed Post, Real Programmers Don't Use Pascal