Re: Bug triage: further change upcoming

Dne 24.11.2009 18:02, Adam Williamson napsal(a):
So, we've come up with a plan. With the help of David Lawrence we
propose to add the Triaged keyword to all existing F10-F12 bugs that are
in ASSIGNED state, with the exception of anaconda bugs, PackageReview
bugs and FutureFeature bugs.

If anyone can see why this may present a big problem, please let us
know; we're holding off on the change for a day or so just in case.

Adam, do you think it was presented here long enough, so we could just go ahead with this plan?

Matěj

<"}}}><