Re: Looking for testers: RPM 4.8 pre-release snapshots available

Bruno Wolff III said the following on 11/27/2009 11:59 AM Pacific Time:
On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 09:41:17 -0800,
  John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> wrote:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule

Is there a calendar page for that that sunbird can use?
I remember running across one for F12, but I don't remember where I found it.

Once the schedule has been finalized I will create iCal (*.ics) files with TaskJuggler and they'll be in the schedule directory:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/

like they were for Fedora 12: http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/

John