Re: Fedora 12 Graphics Issues: Cancel F13 and concentrate on fixing F12 ?

On 2009/11/28 03:01 (GMT+0530) Rahul Sundaram composed:

> Huh? Your perspective just seems very odd.  In a year, if we don't have
> a composited desktop by default in Fedora, I would be very very
> surprised. Just watch.

Good thing all puters don't depend on batteries for power.
--
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to
his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/