Re: Fedora 12: Emacs is not for software development

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 16:06 -0500, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Let's say I want to do software development. I make an appropriate selection
> when intalling Fedora 12. What editor am I expected to use?

The development group in comps does not list any editor by default.
Those come from the Editors group.  It does however list a number of
optional emacs packages one could pick from when fine tuning the group
selection.

For better or worse, the default editor in the editors group is
vim-enhanced.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!