Re: mono and snk key files

2009/11/29 Kalev Lember <kalev smartlink ee>:
> Hello,

<snip>

> Comments?

I'm the maintainer for log4net but unfortunately not for nant. I've
finally gotten around to looking at this.

Debian have a policy[1] of using a standard mono.snk which is provided
by a package (I guess we just then BuildRequires this) and I think
this seems like a good solution but have no experience of this.

Paul Johnson looks after a good deal of the mono stuff so happy to be
guided by him really.

I imagine Spot will want to have a say as it looks like he has been
doing the heavy-lifting when each rebuild takes place and this is
clearly a pain[2]:

Thanks for raising this Kalev!

Cheers

--