Re: Fedora 12 Graphics Issues: Cancel F13 and concentrate on fixing F12 ?

> The Bugzappers also always happy to have more people volunteer to help with X.org bug triage; it's a lot of work to keep on top of.

I'd like to help. But the wikipage for testing Xorg issues* is a way
to much to read, given the case you follow all the links on the site
and you need to do so to get an overview. :S To much confusing for a
"newb". A "real" howto with "goal", "what you need", small steps,
final step, "conclusion" and "how it change things" would be nice. :)

*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_Xorg_problems