Oracle DB 4.8.24 released

Hi!

Oracle released a new DB 4.8.24 recently and it is now ready to hit
rawhide. Before that happens I want to let you test your package(s)
with this new release so that we may delay updating to the latest
version if severe problems with it are reported.

With an exception of the RPC support which was dropped by upstream you
shouldn't experience lots of incompatibilities.

For testing you can use packages from this scratch build:

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy redhat com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/