Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Oct 16 10:29:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 01:10:09PM +0400, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> 2009/10/16 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:
> > On 10/16/2009 02:29 PM, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> >
> >> You see, I personally prefer to live in the society with some level of
> >> aggressively thinking and speaking minorities, rather than in dark
> >> ages of censorship, brainwashing and hypocrisy.
>
> > You seem to be equating "aggressive thinking" with sexism and racism and
> > censorship with a requirement for civil and decent behaviour in
> > communities.
>
> Civil and decent behavior is to be tolerant to others, right? So,
> please, be tolerant to sexists/racists/<multiple other>-ists.

Being tolerant does not mean to support or accept intolerant behaviour,
but not to discriminate against them because of their sex, race or other
characteristics. Nobody here is suggesting that racists or sexists
should be discriminated against because of their sex or race. But it
does not mean that their intolerant behaviour will be accepted.

Also racism and sexism do not contradict to censorship and brainwashing
but they support each other.

Nevertheless, if you prefer a racist and sexist environment, you are
wrong here in the Fedora Project.

Regards
Till