Re: Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

2009/10/19 Ismael Olea <ismael olea org>:

> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Josephine Tannhäuser
> <josephine tannhauser googlemail com> wrote:
>>
>> btw. I'm still missing Godwin's Law. It's a must for stupid
>> nonsense-discussions, but I'm not missing it!
>
> <tongue place="cheek">
> So, you are acting clearly as a Nazi!
> </tongue>

Well, this thread was disputable. But you crossed a line here. Some
idiots on this planet grab the same statement all the time when they
run out of arguments. This is not even acceptable as a "tongue in the
cheek".

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium