Simplify non-responsive maintainers policy Part 2

Steven Whitehouse swhiteho at redhat.com
Fri Oct 23 08:28:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 09:32 +0200, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> Dne 23.10.2009 01:19, Jesse Keating napsal(a):
> > Many people aren't willing to jump through the hoops necessary to manage
> > that separation.
>
> And there is surely nothing wrong with giving a little bit of PR to our
> dear employer :).
>
> Matěj

Indeed, I think thats a good plan. Also, as a suggestion of a suitable
way to deal with this issue, the simplest solution would be to have a
word with someone in HC and ask them to add to their standard list of
questions for those leaving the company. They can then pass on the
information regarding who wants to continue or give up their fedora
maintainerships at that point in time. It would also serve as a reminder
to those involved to change the email address to which their FAS account
is attached before they lose the ability to access it.

Does that sound like a reasonable solution?

Steve.