Re: Packaging Survey - May 2009

Gerry Reno wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 10/23/2009 09:19 AM, Gerry Reno wrote:

Did eucalyptus ever get packaged for F12 ?

I didn't find anything in rawhide today when I checked it.

Nobody volunteered yet.

Rahul

I see on the eucalyptus site that they now have rpms available for CentOS 5.3. Maybe that would make it easier now to create packages for Fedora.

http://open.eucalyptus.com/downloads

Oops. I take that back. There are rpms in the download lists for other Linux versions but looks like only .tar.gz for CentOS.

Anyway, I trying to install eucalyptus on Fedora 11 and here is what I think the prerequisites are when installing all controllers on one node:

yum install java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel ant ant-nodeps libvirt libvirt-devel curl libcurl-devel httpd httpd-devel apr apr-devel openssl openssl-devel dhcp m2crypto

I'll see if I can get it installed.